Friday, February 7, 2014

Visual Haiku


HERE ARE THE HAIKU POEMS  - USE ONLY 1

The first soft snow!
Enough to bend the leaves
Of the jonquil low.
Matso Batso (1644 – 1694)

A lightning flash:
between the forest trees
I have seen water.

Masaoka Shiki, – (1867 – 1902)

I kill an ant
and realize my three children
have been watching.

Kato, Shuson

A lovely thing to see:
through the paper window's hole,
the Galaxy.

Issa. (1762-1826)

A whale!
Down it goes, and more and more
up goes its tail!

Yosa, Buson (1716-84)

1 html document using the words only to visually describe the haiku - use .html only and bring in on USB drive.

3 comments:

  1. Incredibly enough, I like the US website over Australia's and the U.K. reason: less scrolling, less crowded and the animation done when the mouse hoovers the tabs. The U.K.'s has the most scrolling. Australia's somewhere in between but both the U.K.'s and Australia's do not seem to be official enough for me, for some reason.

    ReplyDelete